eternalcurl asked ;
Okay so I'm actually going to make a request! For real! ( this is my first time :D) My request is, if you feel like it, maybe something with illumi and killua? It always thought it would be cute if illumi acted protective of killua when it came to Gon. Idk *blushes*
illumi attempts to detain killua from meeting with gon by laying over him
happy birthday, killua!!
mine, you are mine, you are mine to protect
you in the middle of the chimera ant arc: wow the chimera king just came out of nowhere :/ and he’s kind of mean and is just a clone of cell with no real personality
you at the end of the chimera ant arc: The fuck? I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up. I’m so sorry. I’m trash.
For so long he had held in those little splurges to take Killua back home. He lost count of how many days had gone by since the disguise came to fruition, but Illumi knows that as long as Killua is fooled, they would spend most of their days together. How perfect it was. How serene.
Gon would never have been the first pick. The pair were polar opposites; it was a little short of a miracle Illumi was able to pull of the act so well. With a wide grin, Illumi stares dreamily at his younger brother. How much luckier could one assassin get. “Ne, Killua?” he says in a voice that sounds like Gon’s but isn’t. “Have you ever thought about how far we have come?”
"Ever made you feel homesick?"
The question comes unexpectedly
one day, thrown into the
air around them as Killua
links his arms above his head
For that place?
Don’t make me laugh.”
There’s no reason he would ever feel
longing for it, not with its high gates
and rooms full of
and no semblance of
freedom at all.
He’d been suffocating in that house,
in the all-encompassing presence
of Illumi and his over-bearing
and if he had it his way he’d never go back.
He turns to Gon,
to the person who’s freed him
from all of that—
who’spried open his cold shell
and poured w a r m t h into the cracks,
and smiles. Really,
"Travelling with you
is way more fun.”
He lets the words unspoken
hang in the air around them,
scrubs a hand self-consciously
through thick silver locks,
and focuses on his shoes as he
pointedly ignores the heat
creeping up the back of his neck.
He knows Gon hears them,
even if Killua would never be able
to say something so
'I'm happy with you,
my new home. ’
"Why’d you ask something like that
so suddenly, anyways?
thank you!! ah I tried but I’m sorry if it doesn’t look quite like him, I’ve never seen HxH.. he’s cute tho
I’m actually pretty happy some people went and asked me something XD But since I’m lazy, I kind of just merged them in one picture.
I’ve been binge watching Asian dramas lately, and thought some of them would make really cute threads!
1. Let’s Get Married! : Muse A and Muse B are famous, what for is up to you. Muse A is set up on a blind date with Muse B, and must act as Muse B’s spouse, and vice versa. The couple will be given a Challenge Card every week, where little quests are given for their completion. (EX: It’s time to learn more about your partner! Compile a list of traits you’ve discovered to be presented upon moving into your honeymoon house. ) After two weeks the couple is moved into a fully monitored home to live the life of a married couple for a month, complete with a wedding ceremony, a honeymoon trip, and more!!
2. Hana Yori Dango : Muse A is a loyal, headstrong individual who gets into an elite private school on a scholarship. Muse B is the leader of the Flower 4— an attractive group of students whose families donate a lot of money to the school, and as a result they are awarded special privileges and are revered and feared by the entire school. For entertainment, Muse B will sometimes give out Red Notices to people who annoy or offend them in any way, and the result of getting such a note in your locker means vicious bullying by the student body on a daily basis. Muse A tries to keep their head down as much as they can, but when Muse B is about to give a red notice to the only friend Muse A has managed to make upon enrolling, they snap and punch Muse B square in the face, saying, “You’re just a spoiled brat who’s never earned a penny in your life! Don’t act so cocky!”. This is the start of a strange love story.
3. Proposal Daisakusen : Muse A and Muse B are childhood friends. Muse B has been in love with Muse A since the moment they met, but because they’ve always been together, B never confessed, instead always waiting for “just the right moment.” Now, Muse A is getting married, and has asked Muse B to photograph the wedding and hold a speech at the after party. After tearing up during the speech and attempting to get mind-numbingly drunk during the slideshow—full of pictures of the two of them together since elementary school,— the fairy of the church they’re in appears and offers to send him back in time to before each photo was taken—where he can stay until the moment the camera goes off, in an attempt to change things. Hallelujah Chance.
4. Deep Love: Muse A is a young prostitute with a cynical outlook on life and everyone around them. After being befriended by an old lady that lives in the neighborhood, they slowly open up and begin to hope again. The old woman dies just months later, but not before lamenting over the grandchild she wishes to protect, Muse B. Muse B shows up a few days later to pay their respects, which is when Muse A learns of their terminal heart disease, and decides then and there to do what the woman couldn’t—protect them.
5. Hana Kimi : Muse A falls in love with Muse B, a hopeful high-jumper, after seeing him jump at a match. Upon walking home that night Muse A is harassed, and Muse B happens across and saves her, injuring his leg in the process. 6 months later Muse A reads in the paper that Muse B has quit high jumping and, feeling a large amount of guilt and sadness at the news, decides to transfer to Muse B’s school to convince them to pick it up again. To do this, A will have to dress in disguise as the opposite gender and live in the dorms—where the only available roommate is Muse B!
6: You are my Pet : After a terrible day at work and a bad break up, Muse A returns home sad, depressed, and most of all lonely. However, at the front of the apartment she finds Muse B lying in a cardboard box. Feeling sorry for him, she takes him into her home and nurses him back to health. As the young man gets better he begins to like her place and resolves not to leave. In fact, he even professes that he’ll do anything she wanted if she allows him to stay. Muse A looks over at a picture of the golden retriever that she had when she was a child and jokingly says, “You can stay if you become my pet.” To her surprise, he agrees. Their wacky home-life ensues.
7: Nobuta wo produce: Muse A is the popular kid who gets along with everyone, from the jerks to the nerds to the just plain weird. The one person they cant stand is Muse B. To A , B is just plain annoying. They laugh, talk, and act funny; and always seem to see through A’s facade. Things heat up when Muse C transfers to their school, a girl who has no self confidence at all and is content with being made fun of and bullied in school.Muse A and B come to an accord that in order to make use of their “youth” they will “produce” Muse C as the next popular girl. One of the conditions, however, is that nobody should find out that they are working together as a team to make this concept possible. Unveiled here is the story of true friendship between three unlikely candidates who would not have been friends if not given the special circumstances.
8. Mei-chan no Shitsuji : The story revolves around Muse A , who was rescued as a child by someone calling themselves her “butler.” With only a vague memory, though, the experience seems like just a dream. But one day, after her parents’ accidental death, he appears: Muse B comes from a line of outstanding butlers, and he has been appointed to serve her! Now her ordinary life has completely flipped, as she discovers that she’s actually the heiress to a fortune, and is forced to transfer to St. Lucia Girls’ Academy, where all the students have butlers and are groomed to take over their families businesses.
9:Yamada-kun to nananin no Majo : Muse A is the top student in her school. One day, due to an accidental kiss, she finds herself in the body of the school delinquent, Muse B! In trying to switch back to their own bodies, A and B discover that the body-switch-through-kissing is the work of 7 witches in their school. They need to discover the identities of these 7 witches in order for them to be able to switch back to their own bodies!
10: Tokyo Dogs : Muse A witnessed his father’s murder at a young age. Pledging to catch the killer, he grows up to become an elite cop in New York City, where the criminal lives. His character is cool-headed and disciplined, yet adapts well. Because of major drug dealings, he gets sent to Tokyo to conduct a joint investigation with the Japanese police. There, he gets teamed up with Muse B, a detective from a special investigative division. Muse B is a hot-blooded fighting expert due to his earlier days as a delinquent, but he makes a strong impression with his stylish appearance and is always interested in going on group dates. His personality, interests, and investigation methods are completely mismatched with Muse A’s, but the two somehow work together to crack the case they’ve been given.